Thursday, June 24, 2010

Airbrush make up for wedding?

i live in san francisco and am getting married next summer. i want to look flawless on my day and was considering air brush make up. does anyone have experience with this? how long just it last? does it look really good? etc? how much does it cost??? where can i get it down in my area???Airbrush make up for wedding?
Airbrush makeup is the best!!! It lasts longer than regular makeup (until the end of the reception) and looks flawless in pictures. Cost will depend on where you're located, but it shouldn't be any more than a professional with regular makeup. I would say that should put you in the $200-$300 range.Airbrush make up for wedding?
I have decided to go for airbrush make up for my bid day. Last month I went for my trial, I was very happy with the flawless results, it barely felt like i was even wearing make up. I had big night out and when i got home 2am in the morning my make up was still perfect. I just got some photos back from that night and my make up looked fantastic.


I would highly recommend it to any bride.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
sensitive skin