Thursday, June 24, 2010

Hair and Make up for wedding...please read?

I am getting married in April of next year. I live in Manhattan Beach California...where can I test make up artist and hair stylist? How must does this cost to test?Hair and Make up for wedding...please read?
I live in Houston so I don't know of a place. Moved from CA about 5 years ago. But I would suggest airbrushed make up. It'll last 16 hours and still look flawless. I'm using Hues by Heather. Maybe you can go and check out her website for more info before you look around in your area. Some places charge for consultations while others don't. I noticed that the ones that have a high reputation do charge while the others that are probably just as good but without the rep don't.





WAIT!! The other make up/ hair company I considered using is also in Los Angeles (home town =)) . It's called The Perfect Face. They do awesome work as well. Hues by Heather and The Perfect Face will come to your location of choice to do the hair and make up.





You can also use MAC. Their consultaion is free but you have to purchase a minimum amount of product. If you don't mind touching up and all that I'd do this instead. You would just have to get your hair done separately somewhere else.





HOPE THIS HELPS!Hair and Make up for wedding...please read?
You can test any stylist. Look up places on yahoo local and you can read reviews. Prices are going to vary greatly by salon. The place I went to charged $65 for hair and make up and it was $30 for a trial run. Some places give a trial for free though you'll just have to call and ask.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
sensitive skin