Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Wedding day make-up and hair?

do you think 拢85 for a bridal hair and make-up trial and 拢185 for bridal hair and makeup on the day is a reasonable price?


she will come to my house.....


an additional 拢50 can be paid for my two adult bridesmades to have their hair and makeup to.


do you think this is all reasonable????


thanksWedding day make-up and hair?
I think it's a decent price I am paying 40$ but I have to go there, and hair I am paying 90$ but I have to go there as well, and no trial, I think the real deal is the additional 50 for you bridesmades.Wedding day make-up and hair?
Well, that's around $165 US for the trial and around $360 US for the day of. I personally think it's a little steep, but there are other factors to consider-how much will she be doing to your hair? How labor intensive is the hair style? What type of cosmetics will she be using?





The last time I had hair and make up done at a salon I paid around $60 for make up and $85 for hair. I now live in an area with a much higher cost of living and I know that I would pay more here, but if that's the going rate in your area then having the convenience of someone coming to the house may be worthwhile.
That seems pretty steep to me. I'm paying about $110 (Canadian) for my hair and make-up the day of the wedding. And $50 - $60 for the trial up-do. Personally, I wouldn't pay more then that.





But, if you're happy with the hairdresser and make-up artist that you hired, then stick with her.
I found a local MUA who needs the work so she is charging me $30 that was including the fabulous job she did on the trail run and she is also coming to the site!





Fund her on Craigslist.
I'm paying $150 for my makeup alone. Trial and day of.


My hair is being done by a good friend who just happens to be a GREAT hairstylist
I think it is high


But I won something so my make up and hair are being done for free....


My girls have to pay 30 for hair and 25 for mary kay make up





Good Luck

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
sensitive skin