Tuesday, June 22, 2010

What types of things make up a woman's perfect wedding?

Ex: doves, fireworks, idk... What are things that women dream about having at a wedding?What types of things make up a woman's perfect wedding?
Honestly? WAAAAAY deep down, women just dream of themselves with their future hubby and a prosperous future. However, sometimes it's masked by material things such as the flowers, the dress, the reception etc (can you really blame us though?)





My dream wedding: Somewhere very intimate and sensual like a beach or vineyard. I would be wearing a long, sleek and intriguing gown with beautiful embellishments. He will be wearing a nice, tan tux. After the calming ceremony, we make our way to a slammin' reception full of glitz and glamour. After THAT, me and my new hubby are whisked away to our honeymoon and you know what happens after that...;)





Now, after writing all of these wonderful things, all I really want is to see my adoring husband watching me walk down the isle as if I was the only thing left in the world. :)





Overall, women really don't care, they just want to marry the man of their dreams. :DWhat types of things make up a woman's perfect wedding?
For me it's nothing materialistic, it's that at the end of the day I'm going to be the wife of my best friend. I just want my family, which includes his as well, to be there to take part in our happiness and the beginning of our life together. I just want everyone to enjoy themselves as much as possible.





If I have to name material thing though... I want day lilies to be included in my wedding and everything else is just the pretty bows. And boy how I wish everything that I saw that I liked would fit into my budget....
I also thought I'd be a minority... I just want my fiance there. I mean, I guess we'd have to have our priest and a couple witnesses there, but everything else could fall down around us and I wouldn't care.





doves and fireworks seems a little extravagant to me, by the way... especially the fireworks thing. Let's see... Princess for a Day or Homeowner for a Life? I'll take the latter, thank you very much!





Yes, that is what we are saying. As long as I don't have to sit on the dirty bed, I don't care! However I am fortunate in that my wedding must occur in a Catholic church, because I am Catholic, so I doubt the dirty hotel thing WOULD happen.
Thought I'd be in the minority here, I guess not.





I only wanted to be marrying my husband. The rest I didn't care about. Honestly. He picked most of it...colors, flowers, cake, DJ. It took my godmother to tell me I had to pick my own dress because he couldn't do that for me! LOL





EDIT: Well, a priest wouldn't marry you outside of the church. But, yeah, I'd be okay with a JP in a dirty hotel. Heck, I'd have been happy with Elvis in the Little White Chapel.... It's about the MARRIAGE, not the wedding!
me, my future hubby, and our future. Seriously, that is what I dream about.





But material stuff, I dream about getting married outside when the sun is going down with water in the background (which I am getting!), I dream of pretty flowers on the chairs outside, and I dream about a awesome recepition in which my guests come to me and say ';I had a great time';.


=) I dream of the AWESOME cake, I think that is the ONE materialistic thing I want more, besides the ceremony location.....








but when it comes down to it I dream about walking down the aisle and seeing my future husband looking at me. I think about it now and smile.
I'm having an outdoor wedding... I imagine everything will be perfect anyhow- with my family %26amp; friends there, good food, lots of dancing and the man of my dreams :) But we are having fireworks lit off a little after 10pm for a special touch :)
My dream wedding (which we are putting together)..





- Black, White and Royal Purple


- Lots of feathers


- Dream Wedding Dress


- Minimal Flowers


- Family


- Friends





Every women is different of course.
Having everything I want fit in my budget...having all my family and friends there to watch me take my vows with the one I love!
My fiance, an officiant, a marriage license, and beautiful ceremony!
marrying the man you love and wanna be with forever. that's all really. the other stuff doesn't matter too much. :]
Well I'd want my family there, but yes, of course I'd be ok with it, why wouldn't I?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
sensitive skin