Tuesday, June 22, 2010

How much should hair and make-up cost for a wedding?

i'm getting married and need to find out how much hair and make-up should cost? i want an up-do and natural look?How much should hair and make-up cost for a wedding?
Comb - US$2.50


Hairspray - US$2.50


Face Powder -US$3.00


Barrett - US$1.00


Eyeliner - US3.00


-------------------------------


Total US$12.00





Looking Natural - Priceless














Don't over do it, less is more!





G-day!How much should hair and make-up cost for a wedding?
i would say no more than $200 for that 1 night up do and flawless face i mean flawless
i think mine was about 拢80 five years ago. Probably shouldnt cost more than 拢100 now though.


Congrats for your big day :o)
Around $100-300
cost me 拢80 for both but can be up to 拢150





(The 拢80 included a trial day too)
bout hundred pound or if you know people in that profession nothing at all.
you have the trial one wich can cost upto 40 pounds then you have the wedding day which can cost upto about 90 pounds depending where you go
it can cost as little or as much as you want it to!





hope the wedding goes well!
in the hairdressers i worked in an up do would be aprox 30 pound extra for curling and aprox 25 for practicing again with extra for curling and make up would be bout the same
I just got married on 07-07-07 I got my hair done and she came to the place where I was getting married to do my hair and it cost me $65.00 and it was an up-do. She did come over 2 weeks before and did a practice one and charged me $50.00


My makeup was done my Mary Kay director. I am not sure what she charges but since I am a MK consultant it was free.


I know my director told me before I joined that when people become your costumers she usually does them for free. So if you wear mary kay and have a consultant maybe talk with her or if you know someone who does mary kay they can probably help you out!
well it depens on where u r going ! like with my mom she paid like 200-300$ just for hers not including my hair and make-up ! so for something cheap 100-150 but if u want good stuff then like 300-380$

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
sensitive skin