Thursday, June 24, 2010

Wedding day make up - for next Saturday?

does anyone know of a good place where I can get my wedding make up done? The wedding is in Humble, Texas





Thanks!!Wedding day make up - for next Saturday?
Is there a Dillards in Humble, Texas or a Merle Norman?? i have had Clarins, Estee Lauder, Elizabeth Arden and Clinique do my make up at Dillards you just have to call and set up an appointment, it is free...Merle Norman charges $25 or you can just buy $25 worth of merchandise and they will do it.





hey girl i just emailed you and answered all of your questions...feel free to email me if you need some more information. by the way in live in longview, texas!!Wedding day make up - for next Saturday?
Mrs. Holly is absolutely right. I did it 2x. I went in once and bought some lipstick (Mac) and we did a test run on my make up so I would know what I did and didn't like. Then I went back on my wedding day and bought some makeup brushes (all things I was going to use) and they did my makeup. Beautiful job!





Good luck!
  • phone skins
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    sensitive skin