Tuesday, June 22, 2010

How soon on your wedding do you start to prepare yourself etc. make up getting dressed?

Depends what time your wedding is! Definitely plan a 'schedule' for that day - meaning, get up this time, eat this time, get hair done this time, do makeup this time, get pictures this time, etc.How soon on your wedding do you start to prepare yourself etc. make up getting dressed?
Our wedding was at 5:00. My family and I got up around 7:30, met my fiance for breakfast, and went to the wedding site around 9:00. We started getting ready then because the pictures started at 1:00. I might be off on some of the times. It almost seems like we started getting ready at 8 but I can't remember. Anyway, it took about 4 or 5 hours for me to get ready, and a little more time for all my bridesmaids to be ready.How soon on your wedding do you start to prepare yourself etc. make up getting dressed?
as soon as you wake up...





eat breakfast... go for a walk (if there's enough time) to help relieve any tension... take a shower... and so on...








you want to give yourself enough time so you don't have to rush AT ALL...





so what if your hair is done 3 hours before you're getting dressed.. at least it's done and that's one less thing to worry about ya know.
I had to be ready for pictures at 3:00 so I got up at about 10:00 showered, ate a little, my hair dresser got to my house at about 11:30 and a the other girls started arriving after that. It was a nice relaxed day and I wasn't rushed.
Our wedding is at 5:30pm. I plan on waking up at 9am, have some breakfast and coffee (and water!). By 10am I plan to get ready and just take my time with it. Pictures will be at 1pm so that gives me and my MOH 3 hours to get ready and dressed. Less stress!!
I am planning an all day thing with all the girls in the wedding. My wedding is in the afternoon so it is all starting right after breakfast.
We had a very small intimate wedding, so it only took me a few minutes.
We get married at 4 p.m. - the female members of the wedding party plus my mum will be at the spa from 8 a.m. for hair %26amp; make-up etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
sensitive skin