Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Has anyone tried Sheer Cover Mineral Make-up for thier wedding? What do you think of it?

Does this product actually look good or is it the same as regular make-up? Do you really have the healthy, glowing look in the pictures?Has anyone tried Sheer Cover Mineral Make-up for thier wedding? What do you think of it?
You should just try it. You won't know until you do. I believe if you go into the Bare Escentuals stores/boutiques they will let you try it and instruct you how to apply it etc.





My cousin bought it just for her wedding, she used it for a few weeks ahead of the wedding to get the feel and she loved it. She looked gorgeous, but then again, she has pretty nice skin to begin with.





Here is the website- it has the boutique locations:


bareminerals.comHas anyone tried Sheer Cover Mineral Make-up for thier wedding? What do you think of it?
I have not tried it, but I have tried quite a few other brands of mineral powder makeup, and I am not impressed with any of them. I have heard others, those with really acne-prone skin, say that it helped clear them up, and since it is all minerals and nothing icky to clog your pores, that makes sense. But I didn't like any of the ones I tried - not even when I finally broke down and tried Bare Minerals. The coverage was nowhere near as smooth and flawless as liquid is on me. But everyone's skin is different, you might love it, who knows. My advice is to try it well in advance of the wedding, in case you hate it.
Unless you have flawless skin, you might want to choose a foundation that has heavier coverage because that will look best in pics.
I use Bare Minerals every day and get compliments all the time on my skin. I use the bisque concealer, well-rested foundation (OMG you can see the differance just by doing half of your face) and a bronzing all over powder. For special occasions I put mineral veil on and it makes you look like a china doll.
I have not tried this but think that if a sheer look is what you are looking for then it could work. However, different products work differently on each person, my friend swears by Mabelline Dream Matte mousse where as on my skin it looks awful. I like the Body Shop make up or if you can afford to splash out then try Clarins foundation, I loved those.
i have tried and it i didnt like it. the name is self explanatory: sheer cover. it really looked like i didnt have anything on--which i didnt like. i dont put heavy make up but i like some makeup on. If you like that look like you dont have any makeup on, this is perfect for you. especially if where you are at isnt hot. but if you prefer to look a little more glamorous, i suggest you find something else. you can try it (its about $36 with shipping for the basic stuff) and if you dont like it, you can return it to them with full refund.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
sensitive skin