Tuesday, June 22, 2010

I don't know what color to wear, or how to wear my make-up for my brothers wedding!!?

I'm 13, my brother is getting married this Saturday. I'm Mexican with medium/dark skin. I have a black and white spaghetti strap dress. It's really cute and I'm wearing black heels that show my toes. The wedding is VERY casual. I need a 3rd color to go with Black %26amp; White. I was thinking red but that maybe too dramatic or something. I'm not wearing lipstick so maybe red WOULD be okay, but I'm still not sure. And any make-up tips??I don't know what color to wear, or how to wear my make-up for my brothers wedding!!?
I'm not a huge pink fan myself, but I have to say that a hot pink colour with a semi-skimpy black and white dress is down right gorgeous!!





as for makeup, if you're not used to piling it on, then just go for a simple black liner with some black mascara.


Otherwise, I'd really mix it up if I were you! go all out with a bunch of colours! like if you like blue and purple, then go right above your bottom lashes and line the first half with purple, then blend into blue...just have fun with it and itll look amazing! but make sure whatever you do to one eye is also done to the other and also when you're done playing up the colors, always apply a thin coat of dark (black) eyeliner to your top lashes and a coat or two of mascara.





I'd recommend, especially at your age, to skip the face makeup and lipstick or gloss because that would look totally overdone





good luck %26amp; have fun!





~MI don't know what color to wear, or how to wear my make-up for my brothers wedding!!?
Try using green to add color to your look. It usually turns out well. I have a darker complexion and it works for eye make-up. If you have green accessories that'd work too.
try looking up summery make up looks.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
sensitive skin