Thursday, June 24, 2010

Iam going to a wedding saterday and how should i do my make up and how do i make my face glow no?

glitter or anyting i want also my make up to shine through because there will be non related guys thereIam going to a wedding saterday and how should i do my make up and how do i make my face glow no?
You still have time, get yourself to Bee Luscious Cosmetics and order their mineral tides shimmering powder, I love peaches n cream or their Silk Radiance compact is so AMAZING you will be the talk of the wedding !Iam going to a wedding saterday and how should i do my make up and how do i make my face glow no?
buy shimmer lotion from victiorias secret.. and use a silver/shiny eyeshadow witha eyeliner to match ur dress/outfit..feel confident and your get those gguys in no time =]
First you should learn how to spell ';saterday'; rather than worry about your make up!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
sensitive skin