Thursday, June 24, 2010

I'm in a wedding this weekend. How can I make myself look more glamorous than the everyday make-up?

If it's in the evening, do more dramatic eyes. That doesn't mean to slather it on, but to use deeper, more intense color, eyeliner pencils, and a second coat of mascara.





If you normally go glossy w/ lips, go matte.





Wear hair a different way.





Big earrings that sparkle.I'm in a wedding this weekend. How can I make myself look more glamorous than the everyday make-up?
go to a salon and get it done! Merle Norman can do it to.I'm in a wedding this weekend. How can I make myself look more glamorous than the everyday make-up?
I am a mascara and lip gloss only type of gal on an every day basis. When I have to go to an event of that type, and am involved, I coordinate the color of the attire to the base shade of eyeshadow (making sure it compliments my eye and skin color) and the secondary (top color) I use a shimmery, soft champagne color - don't forget to blend them. That way it's not gaudy. For the lips, I use a nice color, and overlay a light gloss, so I have color on my lips to look finished, but still the glow o gloss.
Don't do anything too outrageous, or you will look back on your pictures and be disappointed. Your best bet would be to invest in great foundation (if you want to cover) or a good facial (a calming/revitalizing one--do not allow extractions or harsh chemicals that might inflame your skin). The end goal is to look healthy and natural, not painted.





A fun option now is eyelash extensions. They are really dramatic and look like your own. Call around to local salons to see if anyone is trained in the technique. They aren't cheap, but they last longer and look much better than the stick on kind.
You should try setting an appointment at a MAC makeup counter. They are makeup pros. It should be free too. Make sure you tell them exactly what you want. You should tell them how you usually put on your makeup and that you want it to be more glamorous. Personally, I like the smokey eye look with minimal gloss on the lips and rosey cheeks. Nice curled eyelashes also bring out the eyes (Mac has great natural looking eyelashes).
you can try beauty salon they might do cosmetology. good luck
http://www.makeoversolutions.com/
go to the MAC counter , you will have to spend about 40$ in products but you will look amazing. and then you will have your lipstick and powder to touch up all day!
MAKEUP ANSWERS!!! :)





I am known in my group of friends as the gal to go to when you need makeup advise.. so here goes:





Wear a smoky black or dark grey or dark brown PENCIL eyeliner on both top and bottom lids. Brush on a bronzy color of shaddow from lash to a little below your eyebrows (OH! EYEBROWS! Make sure you have a recent pluck or wax job to complete your look!). Depending on what color your dress is, add a deep burgundy-purple ';Dab'; of color over the bronzed eye shaddow.





Use a nice bronzer to warm up your cheeks, forehead, nose, chin and neck/chest/shoulders. This will make you look like you were in the sun for a little while before the wedding. Don't forget blush, no matter HOW old or young you are, it will make your face look thin, awake and fantastic (plus it's very romantic in the classic way).





Lipgloss is a must, but not in too dark of a color for a wedding, and don't forget a great mascara such as Great Lash.





My only ';have to buy'; i'd recommend is ';Dallas'; by Benefit Makeup Company (Macy's or other places that carry the line). Dallas is a bronzer/blush/';awakener'; combo that you can put on your lids, cheeks, and anywhere else to brigthen you up.





Note: stay away from glitter and any blue eye shaddow and pearls. :)





Have a great time!


I'm in a wedding too! Mine's in Northern California in a small town called Moraga, not sure where yours is, but it would crack me up if it were the same one!





Have fun!
use a nice face bronzer or L'oreal has this thing called glamorous bride its a gorgeous effect on your face try it

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
sensitive skin