Thursday, June 24, 2010

Are you having your make up professionally done for your Wedding?

Also--are you having fake eyelashes? I think they're pretty but they can't be too thick...I've never wore them--are they hard to get use to?Are you having your make up professionally done for your Wedding?
The same with everything else new you are doing for your wedding... Try it out first before hand.. As long as you can..





Shoes. A new hair do. Your fake eyelashes.





Try them out.. make sure before hand that you like them, so your not unhappy on your wedding day..Are you having your make up professionally done for your Wedding?
The make up of coarse it will be done professionally, but don't put fake eyelashes, just ask for extra thick lash-mascara.
No way. I wanted to look like MYSELF. Did makeup on my own.
I did my own and my own hair and makeup...Didn't know what i was going to do to my hair till the day of...Came out beautiful i must say...The fake eyelashes i would have done professionally, also get them done a few days before so you can get use to them...
I am a qualified beauty therapist so I did my own make up and also my bridesmaid asked me to do hers for her. I didn't wear fake eyelashes as I didn't want to look too ';drag-queen'; and I wanted to still look me!
No, I got married 2 years ago and I did my own makeup. Every time I've gotten my makeup professionally done, I don't look anything like myself. I preferred doing it myself and it came out very well!
Luckily my sister is a prof. make up artist - she's doing it for me....and as for the fake eyelashes, I was leary at first, but you have to remember that eyelashes (fake) come in a lot of different types. Some blend in so well with your own lashes that they just make yours look longer. Or you could have singles put in....just to make your eyes ';pop'; and look all doe-y eyed like bambi. I had my sis do my face up for my bachelorette party as a trial run, and OMG- the lashes made such a HUGE difference! I totally looked like me, but just a more glamourous me. When my fiance saw me before i left for the party, his jaw literally dropped. And I'm really not a bad looking person to begin with!! haha. You really don't even know that the lashes are there. Go for it!!!!! I am!
I had my make up airbrushed on and it looked completely natural. I did wear fake eyelashes, as did all my bridesmaids. It was a suggestion from the make up artist and it looked great. The length of the lashes were not super long or anything. They were a nice touch. Plus, I did not have to worry about my mascara running or having to touch them up.





Congrats!
Its not a bad idea. a lot of department stores that have a makeup counter will do it for free. just make it real clear what you want and what you don't want. (like having natural looking makeup and not looking like a barbie doll)





if you are wondering about fake eyelashes, they now come in smaller amounts, so instead of having a whole lash....you can add a few lashes here and there to thicken it up a bit without overdoing it. you can even take the lashes up to your beauty advisor (or makeupdoer) and have her apply them when she does your face.
It's being done professionally under protest. I wanted to DIY since it's SOO expensive but I have some scarring from my ilness that needs to be covered and only an airbrush can do it without smearing on my dress.





I'm doing the fake eyelashes in a few spots. When done right it doesn't look fake. Now if you leave them super long and chunky like that ';I love New York'; chick....well, yeah you are going to look plastic. Keep in mind that many celebrities on the red carpet use fakes and I've never heard anybody comment.





As someone said, try them out first. Make sure you are buying good quality lashes...not the ones in the plastic trays at Walmart. Preferably have your makeup artist use the individual groups of lashes and not the ones on the strips and if needed trim them so they aren't too long compared to your natural lashes.
I told my makeup artist to make me look like me, only better and she did. She put really dark lipstick on me, which I never wear, and my teeth looked so white it麓s almost fake when you look at pictures. I didn麓t have fake eyelashes because I wear contacts and was too afraid the glue might get in my eyes.





Just make sure your professional will give you a tryout run before the wedding-I would hate for anyone to have their makeup done the day of, and wipe most of it off if she looks bad.





PS-it was worth the money because I couldn麓t have held my hand steady enough to do my makeup because I was stressed out!
Get your makeup done at a salon or by a professional makeup artist. Don't listen to people who say you won't look like yourself. That's Crazy!!! Makeup is suppose to enhance your features. Everyone is beautiful in their own way; but NO one is flawless. Not even models.





Having your makeup professionally done insures that you're skin will look flawless and your features will stand out and be more beautiful.





I think having professional hair and makeup IS one of the most important things you can do for yourself. I do my makeup everyday; but I could never do it as well as a professional.
I'm definitely getting my makeup done by a professional.





I'm on the fence as far as fake lashes go. I have seen pics of them that are gorgeous on real brides and others that look obviously fake.
I'm not doing fake eyelashes, but my eyelashes are long anyways.


I am having makeup done for my wedding.


It can get really expensive but the fact that my face doesn't hold on to makeup very good thats why I'm doing it. They're gonna airbrush the foundation on..and everything (excluding the lipstick) is waterproof...





It's going to cost me 375..thats the same price if i were to have another two people doing it...so my maid of honor and matron of honor will be getting their makeup done as well.





Good Luck if you decided to have a professional do your makeup!





Oh and sorry I couldn't answer your question about fake eyelashes, when I have tried to wear them on like halloween or whatnot, they're hard for me to put on.
make-up.. yes professionally.. however, fake eyelashes.. no.. theyre for halloween! just get maybeline mascara.. full and soft, and expansion.. use the full at soft first to separate the lashes.. then the expansion ot make them longer.. put especially more mascara on the last couple lashes to make a subtle wing effect.. pay close attention to the tips of each lash.. use a straight pin to separate any stubborn lashes! hope this helps!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
sensitive skin