Tuesday, June 22, 2010

How do I get my make up to last for my wedding?

I know that I should get plenty of sleep and drink lots of water, but are there any other suggestions and tips?How do I get my make up to last for my wedding?
I don't really have any suggestions but just something that you would not think of. I got married in June, when the temp was 92. Amazingly, my makeup stayed on but the one thing that I wasn't prepared for...the receveing line. By the time my guests had walked through the line and kissed me on my cheek...my makeup was completly off the one side of my face.


Remember to keep your makeup close so you can touch up after the line.


Good luck.How do I get my make up to last for my wedding?
I would definitely get it professionally done, they have special make-up to make it stay longer for sure! Don't drink milk the night of or the day of....I know it sounds weird but it will help! CONGRATS!
There is nothing better than looking natural!! just remember its really important to know what time its going to be like if ur wedding is at night u should do something really glittery and use more bright colors Congralulations!!!! and GOOD LUCK!!!!!!!
Cliniqu makes a this stuff you put on and then apply your makeup, that way it stays all day. You might cosider going and having a free makeover at the clinque counter on your wedding day!!
use revlon colorstay makeup it may be a tad bit expensive but it works my cousin just had her wedding and it did'nt smudge or wear off
Get some oil-absorbing sheets if you have oily skin. These will allow you to stay shine-free without having to redo your foundation and powder. Also, be careful if you decide to get your makeup done by someone else. You may want to have them do a practice run, because I've been to the Clinique counter and come back looking like I was ready for the circus! They do makeup all day, so they tend to get a little heavy-handed with it. It's hard for them to get an idea of what feels natural for you, so be sure to tell them if you want a natural look or a glamorous evening look.
I went to a department store the morning of my wedding. I told them that I was looking to try some different styles for my wedding in a few weeks. I did this at Bobby Brown and they applied all of my make up with the sultry look. After they finished, I purchased the lipstick and thanked them for their help. I got the professional look that I wanted without the price.
HAVE IT PROFESSIONAL DONE AND THEY SHOULD BE U SMALL SAMPLES TO KEEP IN YUOR PURSE DURING THE DAY
if you put a moisturizer on under your foundation, it will soak in better allowing it to last longer
  • long hair styles
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    sensitive skin