Tuesday, June 22, 2010

I'm going to a wedding and need make-up color ideas...?

My dress is brown and my heels are brown with gold speckles. I have beige medium brown skin tone with brown hair.I'm going to a wedding and need make-up color ideas...?
for eye shadow, bronze %26amp;/or gold





for blush, something barely there and in an earthtone





for lipstick, a metallic chocolate type color or metallic coral





but definitely don't do it over the top...you're not supposed to out do the bride....unless you're trying to stop the wedding! LOL just kiddingI'm going to a wedding and need make-up color ideas...?
you should really just wear some basic make up. a bronzer for blush and maybe some medium to dark brwon eyeshadow. make sure you wear plenty of mascara and some redish lipstick...whatever shade works best for you!
brown eyes? light purple eye shadow with bronze in the crease and light tan under the eyebrow. purple eyeliner, brown mascara.


But keep it modest, this is her day, not yours.
I would stick to natural, warm colors. I worked as a makeup artist for a year and have done brides and bridesmaids... I would do a beige on the eyelid, with a shimmering light goldish/tan color under the browbone to and in the inner corners of the eyes to highlight. Urban Decay makes a good one, I beleive its called ';cowboy?'; Add a darker color in the outside corner, or just smudge your eyeliner there. Keep the skin natural, and a peach gloss on lips with gold specs. :)
try natruel makeup (sorry forgot who to spell it)


and bright white tones for eyeshadow


and pink or red gloss or lipstick


wear bronze or rustic colored earrings for a flirty effect
I can't exactly help you with your color selection; but I can give a word of advice: whatever you decide on, be sure that it is subtle. The last thing you would want to do is ';out-do'; the bride. It's her day to shine, and nobody should stand out more than she.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
sensitive skin