Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Where can I get my make up done in Las Vegas for my wedding?

It's in 4 days! People please someone help! I want to get it done and for like under 150 I am leaving my hair as is b/c my man said he loves it like it is always.ThanksWhere can I get my make up done in Las Vegas for my wedding?
Hi :) I'm getting married in Las Vegas too! Mine is in 12 days though :) congrats!





I'm getting my make up done at one of the salons in a major hotel on the strip. Go to the hotel's website (either the one you're staying at,or the one closest to you) and see if they have a salon. Prices vary,depending on what you plan to get but I'm sure you can get something for under 150.





Good luck! Hope everything goes great :)
  • long hair styles
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    sensitive skin