Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Can you tell me where I can get my hair and make-up done in Montego Bay for my wedding?

We are staying in a condo not a resort and would like to avoid paying the ';spa'; prices at the resorts. Just want to make sure the place we do select can do all types of hair. Thank you.Can you tell me where I can get my hair and make-up done in Montego Bay for my wedding?
post on craigslist under services that you are looking for a person to do hair and/or make up.





you can also search to see if any are advertising.


i found some for my area and they were pretty reasonable.





oh look at myspace for the area too. under classifieds. i did find some there for my area but i was a bit out of the way from the greater philly area for them to travel to lil ol delaware lol

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
sensitive skin