Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Need wedding day make-up?

Please help!! My sister is getting married in less than 2 months and the girl we had booked for our make-up just flaked on us. We live in Monmouth County, NJ and are looking for someone to come to the house the morning of the wedding to do our make-up. Any suggestions? Thanks!Need wedding day make-up?
I go to a fabulous salon in Middlesex county called Vito Mazza (It's In Woodbridge off of Route 35 and 514). They do makeup and I have seen many brides in there for test runs - although I have never had my makeup done there myself. I am not sure if they come to the house, but you can give them a call.





For my own wedding makeup, I went to the Clinique counter and had a trial run, purchased what I needed and then applied it myself the day of my own wedding.





Although I do love MAC, my experiences with the make-up artists (At Menlo Park NJ and Woodbridge Mall, NJ) were not all that great. Once I went in for a ';smokey eye'; look for an evening cocktail party and I got this ';goth'; look. The next time I went their for a summer look and had way too much bronzer applied to me. Plus MAC makes each person that has their makeup applied purchase $50 in cosmetics.Need wedding day make-up?
My only suggestion is have your sister do it herself. I went for a trial with a make-up artist and I looked hideous....my husband said at the time that I didn't even look like myself. So, I went and bought some make-up essentials and just started playing around each night with different shadows and such. I finally found the right look and went for it on my wedding day. It worked out and I didn't lose $80.
id do it your self most make up arstist are rubbish and they make you pay alot for them as well, the best make up you can get over night is J manual





might cost a little but she keeps it for a while and has the smothest and cleanest face there. trust me iv ordered it for my wedding day in december,





go to J manuel.com he give full instuctions of how to get the best looks with his make up. id go for the angelic look
Congratulation to ur sister... i suggest u doing ur make-up urself, as u also, can help ur sister in make-up. However keep trying to get smbdy who can do the make-up. Ask the salons near ur place if anybdy is ready to cm for it, or find out with ur and ur sister's frnds who can do the make-up with finese. Hope it will turn out good.I know how anxious it it for the bride's sister also, Even my sister did all sorts of things for me. Sisters are the best frnds ever.Gudluck and wishes to ur sister. have fun
Do you know someone who sells Avon or Mary Kay who might be willing to for-go the sales pitch and just put on make up? I've had some good experiences with that in the past, but I have many friends who sell, so that probably helps.
Go to a Mac make-up place and they do it for practically nothing and they make you look amazing.
calm down try it your self use light color im sure the wedding will be perfect any way you do it good luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
sensitive skin