Thursday, June 24, 2010

Should I have my make-up professionally done for my step sister's wedding?

She's getting married this December.





I'm 14 and I'm going to be a bridesmaid.





Should I have my make-up professionally done for the wedding?Should I have my make-up professionally done for my step sister's wedding?
just go natural with just a hint of make up done by a family member. there is no need to go over the topShould I have my make-up professionally done for my step sister's wedding?
First of all...let me say how wonderful it is that your step-sister invited you to be her bridesmaid. It must mean that your family did a great job in the blended family thing. How cool is that?





Why don't you ask your bonus sister what she would like? When my big sis got married...the second time, she had her hair and make-up professionally done. I went to the salon with her and got mine done at the same time. It was a sister-bonding time before the wedding. Your big bonus sis might enjoy it if you tagged along for that special time together before the wedding.





Then again, she might not, so just ask her. If she asked you to be a bridesmaid, that means she loves you. So, it is ok to ask her. Even if she doesn't want you getting your make-up done with her that morning, she loves you.
Nope. Waste of money, and no offense, no one will be looking at you. They'll be looking at the bride and groom ;-)





Ask a friend who wears good makeup, your mom, aunt, whoever, to help you out. Or just be extra careful and put in more effort than usual, and do it yourself.
No, you are too young. Get your hair cut cute. You can wear some eye mascara, eye shadow that is not too heavy, a light blush on the cheeks, and a pink lip gloss.
No,......why anyway as you are not the bride and only 14 years old. You should not be wearing as sophisticated a make-up look as the older girls, especially the bride.
No, simply have a family member do it for you who is available.
No.


Ask your mom or an older friend/neighbor.
no just practice %26amp; do it yourself
if it's in your budget yes but if not i think your sister will understand

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
sensitive skin