Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Where can I find a website to hire a local make-up artist for my wedding?

A great website that will not only give you make-up artist info., but also EVERYTHING you could possibly need for your wedding is theknot.com. Really great, worth checking out!Where can I find a website to hire a local make-up artist for my wedding?
Go to a mall closeest to you and see if they have a store called Merle Norman or some other cosmetic store. They will do it by appt. on the day of your wedding.Where can I find a website to hire a local make-up artist for my wedding?
Depending on where you live, you can find a Mary Kay Consultant who can not only help you create a beautiful look for you on your wedding day, but also create looks for your bridal party as well as the mother of the bride and the mother of the groom. My makeup was done by a Mary Kay consultant two weeks before and on my wedding day. I looked fabulous and my skin glowed. If you need any infomation, you can email me, and I can help you locate a consultant in your area. I'm a consultant here in Orlando, FL, but I can help you find one. Thanks!!





LaKeisha Chestnut-Beaujour, Independent Beauty Consultant


LChestnutBeaujour@marykay.com
This is the only advice I can give you go to www.ask.com and type in what you wrote up here. I found one for new york there. It should be able to help you, goodluck....
Go to a mall and most department stores there can help. I know MAC counters set up for appointments for special events.
When my best friend got married all the attendants had their make-up done by a Clinque consultant at the local mall (Belks, JcPennys, Dillards, etc). We called and made appointments for the day of the wedding. Best of all it was FREE!
Ask an avon representative in your area to refer you to one of their Certified Beauty Advisor. They will usually do it free of charge, along with your bridal party. I am a certified beauty advisor in Memphis Tennessee, I do them quite often!.....You may even find some great tips and awesome tricks! try it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
sensitive skin