Tuesday, June 22, 2010

How much time before the wedding should I book my hair and make-up?

Does anyone know anyone really great in Las Vegas?How much time before the wedding should I book my hair and make-up?
I booked mine almost a year in advanced. I did my makeup trial and hair trial then to make sure I wanted that company. They are a very good company, however, and book up quickly. Typically, the better companies book at least 6-8 months in advance. Call around and ask for references. Make sure you get a trial done to be sure you like their work.How much time before the wedding should I book my hair and make-up?
i would say that at least a couple weeks before the wedding, you should book the date. I don't know what places are in vegas but if there is a Salon named ';Regis'; there...i suggest that because they have a great reputation all throughout all their stores for doing a great job...when i was in high school i had them do both of my prom hair-dos and they came out beautiful!
I booked mine 1 week before my wedding, but make sure you look for good places and make sure they give u a demonstration of what they can do





Good Luck

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
sensitive skin