Thursday, June 24, 2010

How should i be having my make up and dressing for my wedding in traditional indian method?

how should i look my best during my wedding in a hindu traditional marriage%26gt;?How should i be having my make up and dressing for my wedding in traditional indian method?
Yes, make up is essential for a wedding.How should i be having my make up and dressing for my wedding in traditional indian method?
Wear a silk sari, preferably in red since that is the Hindu color of marriage.


Keep make up simple.


Wear your hair in a braid or a bun, and wear flowers in your hair, preferably strings of jasmine.


Get your hands and feet decorated with mehndi [henna] for the wedding.


Wear gold jewelry, except anklets if you're wearing them, since according to Hindu custom you do not wear gold on your feet. [you can wear a necklace, earrings, nose ring if you have your nose pierced, bangles, anklets, etc.]


Get a silver toe ring, since toe rings are traditionally worn by married women.


Wear a red bindi/sindoor.





Hope that helped : )
Wear a very nice sari they have the best collection in Jackson heights, NY in case u don't have one and leave Ur hair open if not than put it in a bun with real flowers around it do dark make up if nite wedding wear high heal and enjoy Ur self...also wear gold jewelary but plz make it simpel some desi woman are known to over do it and it just looks whack

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
sensitive skin