Tuesday, June 22, 2010

I need help with make-up for a wedding!?

I am going to a wedding and my bridesmaid dress is either pink or black and its going to be a baby doll dress like really bubbly at the bottom. And I don't know what to do for make up! Any tips?I need help with make-up for a wedding!?
I'd say a natural look. Too bright makeup looks bad. Foundation/powder/concealer if needed, a little bit of blush on your cheekbones, pale pink lipgloss, liquid eyeliner on top, gold eyeshadow and a little bit of mascara.I need help with make-up for a wedding!?
For either dress I would suggest a smoky eye look. That way no1 will even notice your dress. Consult a make up artist. You don't want to go to bold but you do want to be noticed. Hope I helped. :)
Long lasting foundation, liquid liner (it lasts longer and doesn't smudge unlike pencil), mascara, lipstick + gloss (bring the gloss for touchups), neutral brown eyeshadows, sheer light pink blush
ok so wedding ok peach light colors and peach lipgloss

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
sensitive skin