Thursday, June 24, 2010

Wedding Day Make-Up/ Hair Help!!!?

Ok, so can anyone please recommend a great airbrush make-up/ or regular make-up location? I鈥檓 also in need of a place that does hair. (Preferably in the surrounding Los Angeles, (CA) area). If anyone can offer any suggestions based off of positive past experiences I鈥檇 greatly appreciate it!!! Thanks!





%26lt;333Wedding Day Make-Up/ Hair Help!!!?
I'm sorry I can't recommend anyone personally--I live in NY.





I got my make-up airbrushed for my wedding day and it was well worth the extra money. It is incredibly light, makes you look flawless and lasts ALL day through heat and humidity and sweat (I got married in August). For your wedding day, I firmly believe in splurging and having someone else do your hair and make-up. Try contacting some of the people on this website...





http://www.partypop.com/Searches/los_ang鈥?/a>





Otherwise, I would check out some salons near you and get a trial done for both hair and make-up. Start calling up some places and ask if they do airbrushing. Also head over to the mall or to the make-up store (Sephora, MAC, etc...) and ask the sales associates by the make-up counters because many of them freelance and will do make-up (and they more often than not do airbrushing as well) or can recommend someone.Wedding Day Make-Up/ Hair Help!!!?
go to my website www.beautyshop.ning.com i have alot of videos and tips for wedding day hair and makeup for all races.
air brush make up is expensive. i would go with a bare mineral if your looking for a light makeup
  • phone skins
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    sensitive skin